3-DAY BACKPACK MAKING WORKSHOP
Dates: January 17th -19th, 2020
Class Duration: 3 Days, Friday - Sunday 9am - 6pm
Shop Address: 2949 Randolph Ave. STE A, Costa Mesa CA 92626
Class Size: 8 Students
- In this workshop students will get introduced to industrial sewing techniques, materials, pattern making and basic backpack making principles.
- We’ll guide you through the steps to sew and make your own backpack and tote.
- You'll have the option to choose materials and colors supplied by the class to use on your market tote.
- Backpack fabric pieces will be precut using premium materials in order to focus on sewing machines and accessories, patterning, construction, sewing techniques with a balance of discussion.
- You'll also receive a good balance of verbal dialogue for Q&A throughout the 3 days.
- By the end of the class you'll have gained 24 hours of bag making experience and leave with your very own paper and digital pattern.
- Additional Resources: After attending our workshop, you'll automatically be signed up to CANVASWORKER® additional resource sections.
All materials provided
Prerequisites: No prior sewing experience is necessary.
Cancellations / Refunds: Space is limited.
Workshop registration are NONREFUNDABLE; however, your tuition may be refunded if we have a waiting list and are able to fill your vacancy.
If the class you want is full, please email us at email@example.com to request to be notified about new classes or to be added to our waiting list.