4-DAY BACKPACK MAKING WORKSHOP
Dates: April 16th - 19th, 2020
Class Duration: 4 Days, Thursday - Sunday 9am - 6pm
Shop Address: 2949 Randolph Ave. STE A, Costa Mesa CA 92626
Class Size: 8 Students
All materials provided
- In this workshop students will get introduced to industrial sewing techniques, materials, pattern making and basic backpack making principles.
- We’ll guide you through the steps to sew and make your own backpack.
- Backpack fabric pieces will be precut using premium materials in order to focus on sewing machines and accessories, patterning, construction, sewing techniques with a balance of discussion.
- You'll also receive a good balance of verbal dialogue for Q&A throughout the 4 days.
- By the end of the class you'll have gained 32 hours of bag making experience and leave with your very own paper and digital pattern.
- Additional Resources: After attending our workshop, you'll automatically be signed up to CANVASWORKER® additional resource sections.
Prerequisites: No prior sewing experience is necessary.
Cancellations / Refunds: Space is limited.
Workshop registration are NONREFUNDABLE; however, your tuition may be refunded if we have a waiting list and are able to fill your vacancy.
If the class you want is full, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be notified about new classes or to be added to our waiting list.