4-DAY BACKPACK MAKING CLASS | CONCEAL RUCKSACK
Dates: October 13nd-16th, 2020
Class Duration: 4 Days, Tuesday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Shop Address: Costa Mesa CA 92626 - Address TBD
Instructor: Douglas Davidson (Please click here to learn about his professional background)
All materials provided
- In this workshop students will get introduced to industrial sewing techniques, materials, pattern making and basic backpack making principles.
- We’ll guide you through the steps to sew and make your own backpack.
- Backpack fabric pieces will be precut using premium materials in order to focus on sewing machines and accessories, patterning, construction, sewing techniques with a balance of discussion.
- You'll also receive a good balance of verbal dialogue for Q&A throughout the 4 days.
- By the end of the class you'll have gained 32 hours of bag making experience and leave with your very own paper and digital pattern.
Prerequisites: No prior sewing experience is necessary. Beginner to intermediate, no experience necessary!
Cancellations / Refunds: Space is limited.
Workshop registration are NONREFUNDABLE; however, your tuition may be refunded if we have a waiting list and are able to fill your vacancy.
If the class you want is full, please email us at email@example.com to request to be notified about new classes or to be added to our waiting list.
Our class space has been modified with precautions adjusting for Covid19.
We are using the CDC’s recommendations. All gathering at the CANVASWORKER® is limited to 10 people. Please wear a face covering for the safety of others. Our space exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those walking through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a rad class, we ask you and your guests honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time.