4-DAY BACKPACK MAKING CLASS | CONCEALPACK™
Dates: August 4th to 7th
Class Duration: 4 Days, Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Shop Address: 2949 Randolph Ave STE A, Costa Mesa CA 92626
Instructor: CANVASWORKER® Team
All materials provided
- In this workshop students will get introduced to industrial sewing techniques, materials, pattern making and basic backpack making principles.
- We’ll guide you through the steps to sew and make your own backpack.
- You will be able to choose your fabric colors based off materials supplied. Backpack fabric pieces will be cut by our team using premium materials in order to focus on sewing machines and accessories, patterning, construction, sewing techniques with a balance of discussion.
- You'll have the option to make 19L or 26L backpack.
- You'll also receive a good balance of verbal dialogue for Q&A throughout the 4 days.
- By the end of the class you'll have gained 32 hours of bag making experience and leave with your very own paper and digital pattern.
- Once you've purchased the class, we will send a follow email with additional details.
- You don't need any experience sewing beforehand, it's a lot of fun! Many students have compared it to a creative making retreat.
Prerequisites: No prior sewing experience is necessary. Beginner to intermediate, no experience necessary!
Cancellations / Refunds: Space is limited.
Workshop registration are NONREFUNDABLE; however, your tuition may be refunded if we have a waiting list and are able to fill your vacancy.
If the class you want is full, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be notified about new classes or to be added to our waiting list.
Our class space has been modified with precautions adjusting for Covid19.
We are using the CDC’s recommendations. All gathering at the CANVASWORKER® is limited to 6 people. Please wear a face covering for the safety of others. Our space exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those walking through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a rad class, we ask you and your guests honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time.