The Hillside Backpack was designed to be an everyday carry, with consideration for being used as an overnight travel backpack. There is nothing worse than having to access your laptop while going through security. We also offered a feature that allows access to the main compartment through a large, quick-access opening from the outside.
- Top load with drawstring cinch closure to main compartment, it's nice to have that option when you overstuff your bags like us :)
- 2 large accessory pockets for your keys, passport, large phone or wallet
- Large quick access to the main compartment
- Luggage strap built to slide onto your suitcase handle
- 2 side water bottle pockets, fits up to 32oz
- Tablet pen sleeve
- Internal padded A4 paper or large tablet sleeve
- Deep internal padded laptop sleeve with micro fleece lining, fit tablet or 15" (381 mm) most laptops
- External padded laptop sleeve with micro fleece lining, fits tablet or 13" (381 mm) laptop
- 2 internal elastic mesh sleeves (great for hard drives or other accessories)
- Webbing lash loop (we added this feature for photographers who travel with tripods and day-hikers who use walking poles)
- Hypalon lash tab
- Key clip to keep keys visible and secured
- Laser engraved logo on hypalon material
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- Comfortable contoured padded shoulder straps with airmesh for climate control
- Padded back panel with airmesh for climate control
Water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Polyester, features enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long-lasting durability.
- Easy to clean
Water-resistant 210D Nylon Ripstop, abrasive technology engineered for durability and protection from the elements.